Developed with data privacy and protection in mind.At Sayge, protecting our customers is at the core of everything we do. We believe technology can help combat global pandemics and transform the world. And, that it can be done without sacrificing your privacy. Our solutions were built to protect your privacy and information every step of the way, so any data we collect, and use is anonymized, encrypted, and securely stored. The Privacy Policies for both the Ola app and Entry app will explain what data and personal information we collect, and how we use it.
We collect information that employers and businesses need to screen and contact trace individuals entering their establishments. To complete effective screening and keep employees and guests safe, businesses and places need the answers to your health assessments. For contact tracing, they will need your registration and check-in information. Your personal information will only be used to provide our services to businesses and places.
Your location will not be tracked by either the Ola or Entry apps (we do not use GPS, Bluetooth, or any other tracking technologies).
For Entry users:The information we collect allows us to provide our services. We help you keep your employees and guests safe through screening and contact tracing and in certain cases to comply with local regulations. We also communicate with you to provide service notifications, customer support, as well as information, products, or services upon request.
For Ola users:The information we collect from you allows us to screen and contact trace in order to keep you and others safe. Your information is also used to improve the app and ensure that it functions as it should.
Your personal information will be shared with establishments you are attempting to enter for the purpose of providing our services. Your name, the results of your health assessment, as well as the dates and times of your entry or attempted entry will be shared with your employer through the Entry app for the purposes of. Information disclosed to an employer will be used for the purposes of:
- Screening employees for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses
- Determining whether you are permitted to enter any relevant establishment(s)
- Logging visit information
- Contact tracing, if you report any risk factors or are diagnosed with a contagious illness
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks
- Other purposes consistent with your employer’s privacy and data protection policies and practices; and
- policies and practices; and
- Any other purposes disclosed to you by your Employer
- Screening visitors for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses
- Determining whether you or a minor are permitted to enter any relevant establishment(s)/institution
- Logging visitor information
- Contact tracing
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks; and
- Other purposes consistent with the business owner’s privacy and data protection policies and practices.
All personal information collected through the Ola and Entry apps is anonymized and encrypted end to end to keep data safe and secure in the cloud.
All data is separated into different data vaults for storage, and each vault is subsequently encrypted with an individual encryption key to maximize protection.
Learn more about our Privacy Policies
If you have any questions about your privacy or these policies, we encourage you to reach out.